Meet Our Attorneys
Wesley’s practice is a mix of litigation and transactional matters. He has extensive experience in commercial litigation, real estate litigation and employment matters, as well as drafting and negotiation of documents for mergers and acquisitions, employment relationships, licensing agreements and more.
With more than 25 years of experience in various aspects of commercial law, including intellectual property licensing, commercial litigation, employment litigation, large litigation management, contracts, and real estate, he has the breadth of knowledge necessary to provide counsel in a wide range of commercial matters.
Wesley also offers a unique service for businesses that need regular legal guidance, including in the human resources arena, but do not need a full-time, in-house General Counsel. As an outside, part-time “General Counsel,” he provides consistency and regular access at a predictable monthly cost.
- Juris Doctor, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Chicago, 1990
- Commercial Litigation, including complex litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Class Actions
- Outside General Counsel
- Illinois, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- One of the primary attorneys in a civil rights class action case on behalf of black pipefitters who fought for decades against pervasive discrimination in their industry. On November 17, 2020, the court issued final approval of a settlement including a $3,000,000 payment and extensive injunctive relief designed to reduce future discrimination and allow more black pipefitters to move into leadership positions in the industry. (Porter v. Pipefitters Local 597, 12-cv-09844)